The Country Liberal Party: Getting it done for the Territory
We’ve been through some challenging times in the past few years. Bushfires, Covid, floods.
But it’s important to remember that despite these challenges, the Country Liberal Party continues to protect the jobs and health of millions of Australians.
Our decisions have been serious and considered, even under times of extreme pressure.
We have not faltered in our goal to protect the lives and livelihoods of Australians.
And that’s why we have done so well compared to the rest of the world in our financial and healthcare response to Covid. But now is not the time to put all of this hard work at risk.
Because of Covid, regional populations are growing, bringing challenges but also great opportunity. To grasp those opportunities, we are investing in dams, rail, road networks so industry and manufacturing can grow.
We will continue to invest more to deliver better health services and housing that is affordable for people in regional towns and cities.
Now is the time to support the only party that can get it done for the Territory, the Country Liberal Party.
The Country Liberal Party’s plan to secure regional Australia
- Strengthening the economy to deliver more jobs, more apprentices and working towards unemployment below four per cent.
- Tackling cost of living pressures through a reduction in fuel costs, increasing housing affordability and reducing tax for regional workers and their families
- Greater investment in regional infrastructure that will create long-term opportunities and growth to underpin regional prosperity
- Building a better health system that will provide more GPs and health specialists in our regions and towns where they are needed.
- Bringing back manufacturing to Australia that will reduce Australia’s reliance on others while creating local jobs in regional communities