The Hon. Scott Morrison MP Prime Minister The Hon. Barnaby Joyce MP Deputy Prime Minister Minister for Infrastructure, Transport and Regional Development Damien Ryan CLP…
Follow us on Facebook
A Declaration of Our Beliefs
The CLP is a Territory Party dedicated to the advancement of the Northern Territory. It represents Territorians who, while believing in putting the Territory first, recognise their wider responsibilities to Australians as a nation.
- The CLP is a party founded in the Northern Territory by Northern Territorians and dedicated to the advancement of the Northern Territory.
- The CLP is a progressive party committed to social, economic and political progress within a framework of traditional conservative values
- The CLP is dedicated to the advancement of the liberal values of individualism and reward for effort and productivity combined with social justice and compassion.
- The CLP endorses and promotes the rule of law and the rights of all persons to freedom, equality and protection under the rule of law.
- The CLP recognizes the freedom, rights and responsibilities of the individual in an open society. It promotes a just, fair and secure society encouraging the innovative, protecting the disadvantaged and ensuring a harmonious multi-cultural society accepting diversity of race and lifestyle.
- The CLP believes that the private enterprise system is the foundation for producing economic growth.
- The CLP is committed to developing the Northern Territory for the social, economic and political benefit of all its citizens.
- The CLP is dedicated to effective and efficient government.
- The CLP is dedicated to the timely achievement of Statehood for the N.T.
- The CLP supports the Federal system of government and the promotion of cordial relations with the Commonwealth and its constituent States.